Last updated: 05/29/19
This policy describes how 1Echo and its all products collect and use personal information to provide our services of our apps and websites, features anywhere in the world. This policy specifically applies to:
• Website/Application visitors: users who visit our website and our application platform
• Mobile Users: users who use our mobile applications
The practices and polices describes in this policy are subjects to applicable laws in the places where we operate, please contact us if you have any questions.
The Information we collect:
• Information that you provide to 1Echo by using its products and services, such as when you create your 1Echo account, content created in our system, etc.
• Information created when you use our services, such as when users play questions, engage with broadcasts, attempt surveys.
• The customer employee or user data we collect and process is only as instructed or permitted by the customer or the customer employee.
• If any customer employee/user has questions related to the content of 1Echo, the user can contact 1Echo, and if the customer employee/user has questions about privacy rights or the collection and processing of personal data, contact their employer
The following information is collected by or on behalf of 1Echo
•Information you provide:
User data: we collect information when you create or update your account with 1Echo, this may include your name, email, login, password, profile picture. This also includes the preferences and settings you enable for our applications.
User Contents: we collect information when you create topics, questions, surveys, etc in our system.
•Information created when you use our services:
Device Information: depending on 1Echo app settings and device permissions, we may collect notification settings, Device ID, hardware model, device name, OS name & Version, phone name.
Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions and device name.
Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the app, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded.
Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers
Device signals: 1Echo checks device connections to the internet (cellular or WiFi) to interact with the application.
Broadcast/content push: 1Echo pushes challenges/surveys to users on behalf of you with relative content and collects information about attempted and browsing the application.
How we use your information:
• We use personal information only for providing access and improving the product experience.
• We use content information to provide learning content to your users via mobile applications and collect statistics of content engaged with by users.
• We collect log information to enhance the safety and security of our users and services.
• We use your information when providing customer support.
• We may use the information for testing, research, analysis and product development, this allows us to improve and provide better services on our products.
Information sharing and disclosure:
• We do not sell, trade, or rent personal user identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
• We may use third party service providers (outlined above) to help us operate our business and the service or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for limited purposes only after obtaining user permission.
Information Retention and Deletion
• We retain user profile and other information for all active 1Echo account.
• We keep maintain our logs for three months.
• Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Following such request, 1Echo deletes the information that it is not required to retain and restricts access to or use of any information it is required to retain.
• In-app privacy settings: Some of our applications may use in app purchase from respective stores. We do not store any information about your payment details and settings can be modified as per respective stores guidelines and policies.
• Device permissions: Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the 1Echo app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the 1Echo app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
• App settings: 1Echo engages users with challenges and surveys through push notifications. While notifications are the primary engagement method of using 1Echo, from the application settings a user may disable the notifications
How we protect your information
• We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through the app or through others means such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Your acceptance of these terms
www.1echo.us 1335 Cedar St, Santa Monica, CA 90405 firstname.lastname@example.org